Fanny Richmond ( -1886) is the daughter of Legh Richmond (1772-1827). She wrote the letter of the last days in the life of Legh Richmond, which is at the end of the book: The Rev. Legh Richmond's Letters and Counsels to His Children.
Other siblings include:
- Henry Sylvester – became rector of Wyck-Reslington, died in 1872
- Henrietta Anne - died in 1828.
- Legh Serle – born 1812, died in 1862, Married Cecilia Cheyne.
- Wilberforce – Died in 1825 from Tuberculosis.
- Charlotte Elizabeth – born 1818, died in 1890. Married Rev. Charles Bowen.
- Mary Catherine - married to James Marshall in Scotland
- Theophilus Pelatt – born 1815, became a doctor. Died 1838.
- Nugent – died at sea.
- Katherine – died 1869
See the Turvey Website for this death-date information.