Hazell, Watson & Viney
Hazell, Watson & Viney were printers and publishers.
The firm started in 1839 by William Paul, then sold to George Watson in 1839. Walter Hazell joined the firm in 1863, then 1867 the name change to Watson and Hazell. In 1875, J. E. Viney became a partner and the name changed to Hazell, Watson and Viney. In 1884 it merged with Ford and Tile and became Hazell, Watson and Viney LTD.
Source is British National Archives, see page below.