Fanny Richmond ( -1886) is the daughter of Legh Richmond (1772-1827). She wrote the letter of the last days in the life of Legh Richmond, which is at the end of the book: The Rev. Legh Richmond's Letters and Counsels to His Children.
Other siblings include:
1. Henry Sylvester – became rector of Wyck-Reslington, died in 1872
2. Henrietta Anne - died in 1828.
3. Legh Serle – died in 1862
4. Wilberforce – Died in 1825 from Tuberculosis.
5. Charlotte Elizabeth – died in 1890
6. Mary Catherine - married to Mr. Marshall in Scotland
7. Theophilus Pelatt – became a doctor.
8. Nugent – died at sea.
9. Katherine – died 1869
See the Turvey Website for this death-date information.